DriverCheck, a family and physician owned and operated national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments, is currently seeking a motivated Bilingual Accounts Receivable Collector to join our team at our head office in Ayr, Ontario.
The primary responsibility of the position is to work with clients to collect outstanding accounts.
- Reconciliation of Client invoices and accounts
- Make 30-40 collection calls per day
- Complete bankruptcy paperwork
- Prepare write-off requests
- Handle chargebacks and NSF payments
- Take responsibility to resolve issues from beginning to end and seek assistance when necessary
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fluency in French and English (written and oral) is a must.
- High school diploma with previous experience with Accounts Receivable Collections.
- Conceptual thinker with exceptional analytical skills, able to identify challenges and develop a critical path to solve problems
- Able to perform math and accounting calculations with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of company financial data.
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in order to optimize productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly adapt to various changes in the work environment
- Share and commit to DriverCheck’s dedication in striving to deliver exceptional customer service
Applicants should fax their resume to 519-632-9534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.