AYR, ONTARIO, August 25, 2013 – DriverCheck Inc. is proud to announce the launch of its new website designed to reflect the company’s new service offerings and keep clients informed of industry developments and insights.
“One of the goals is to educate our clients,” says Connor Page, DriverCheck’s Business Development Manager.
“There are a lot of misconceptions out there in the drug and alcohol testing and occupational health world. Our goal with the launch of this website is to help provide current and prospective clients with a source of information to clear up some of those misconceptions, and offer much-needed expertise.”
After its inception in 1996, DriverCheck quickly became the largest provider of drug and alcohol testing in Canada. The physician-owned and operated company is now a leading national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments.
“We are no longer just about drug and alcohol testing,” says Page. “Over the past several years, our dramatic growth and expansion required us to rebrand and reposition ourselves in the market. Our new website is a reflection of our expansion into additional service areas, including occupational health, and fatigue management in particular.”
Developed with its clients in mind, DriverCheck’s new website incorporates the following features:
- Easy navigation. Browsing is simple and unlike some websites, we don’t make you sift through lengthy text to find what you are looking for. We keep it short and to the point.
- Tutorials. Our interactive online tools allow clients to take a virtual tour through our service offerings and the quality processes we follow in the field.
- Industry updates on issues that affect your workers and your business.
- Expert advice and commentary from our trusted medical experts, who have years of experience providing workplace drug, alcohol and occupational health programs.
- FAQs. We have the answers to your most frequently asked questions, be it related to drug and alcohol testing, occupational health, or sleep apnea and fatigue management.
- Get to know who we are and our qualifications. We have personal and professional biographies on the medical professionals and staff who serve you.
Today’s launch of DriverCheck’s new website is just one part of the company’s rebranding strategy as it continues to grow. “This is just the next step in DriverCheck’s evolution and there will be more to come,” says Page.
About DriverCheck Inc.
DriverCheck Inc. is a national provider of drug and alcohol testing, fatigue management and occupational health services. The physician-owned and operated company serves 6,000 clients across Canada and has a nationwide network of over 700 collection sites and clinics.
For more information, contact Sherry Morley, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, 1-800-463-4310 Ext. 246, email: email@example.com.