At DriverCheck, we hire and train a dedicated and qualified roster of technicians to ensure our clients get the best service possible. DriverCheck is currently looking for an Audio and Respiratory Surveillance Technician to join our team in BC. This is a versatile, diverse position that provides the right individual with a chance to expand their knowledge and skill set in the field of workplace medical testing and assessments. This is a short term contract.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced technicians certified in audiometric testing and pulmonary fit testing
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Experience in the medical field is an asset
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to travel or relocate temporarily based upon the work location
- Audiometric testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respirator Mask Fit Testing
- Administrative and clerical duties, including data entry
- Customer Service
Applicants should send their cover letter, resume and a copy of their Industrial Audiometric Technician Certificate from BCIT to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.