We currently require Dynamic, Smart and Results oriented Bilingual individuals for our Customer Service Booking Representative positions located in Ayr, Ontario.
We are a national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments based in Ayr, Ontario. Dedication to customer satisfaction, fast turnarounds and treating people with dignity and respect is of the utmost importance.
These positions are very important to overall success of the organization and requires professionalism, accuracy, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and flexibility in working hours; rotating between day, evening, weekend and stat holiday shifts.
Some of your key responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Answer email and phone calls to book Drug, Alcohol and occupational health appointments for our clients
- Building relationships with clients and provide excellent customer service
- Check department inbox for appointment requests and respond to them in a timely fashion
- Data entry
- Provide detailed documentation
Your Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years Customer service experience in high volume call center environment
- Excellent customer service & communication skills while maintaining Quality
- Detail oriented with accuracy
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment with constant changing priorities
- Goal focused to ensure efficient handling of calls to reduce wait times
- French is an must
We can offer you:
- Family focused culture
- Excellent Training Program
- Supportive continuous learning environment
- Competitive Wage (including shift premiums for varying hours as well as Language premium)
- Competitive Group Benefit plan
If you want to work in an environment that is positive, challenging, and safe; where your contributions are valued, please send your resume to:
DriverCheck Human Resources │ 1 Manley Street Ayr, ON N0B 1E0 │ firstname.lastname@example.org │ Fax: 519-632-9534
DriverCheck is committed to creating an Accessible environment for our employees and potential employees; we will attempt to make appropriate accommodations throughout the entire recruitment process. Accommodations are made upon request.