The quality of customer service we provide to our clients sets us apart from the competition. Our team is made up of friendly, knowledgeable staff who build relationships with customers and clinics and who work very efficiently in order to minimize response times. At DriverCheck, we recognize that time is of the essence.
As a bilingual booking agent, you will provide DriverCheck clients with excellent customer service. Responsibilities include answering phones and responding to emails related to bookings and administrative support. All positions involve day and evening shifts (until 8 p.m.) and some Saturdays and Sundays.
- Undergo a comprehensive training program to acquire a good working knowledge of DriverCheck protocols and procedures
- Book drug, alcohol and occupational health appointments for DriverCheck clients
- When booking, search out the most convenient and cost-efficient sites for clients to get their medical testing and/or assessments completed
- Provide detailed documentation
- Regularly monitor DriverCheck’s inbox for booking requests and other inquiries
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for appointments that are e-mailed or phoned in
- Data entry
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fluency in French and English (written and oral) is a must.
- High school diploma with previous experience delivering customer service
- Strong verbal communication skills necessary to ensuring clients are dealt with in a respectful and professional manner
- Must be comfortable working in a goal-oriented environment (customer retention, quality, reduction of hold times)
- Provide excellent customer service by connecting with and building a rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Complete accurate bookings and responses to requests in an effective manner with attention to detail
- Take responsibility to resolve issues from beginning to end and seek assistance when necessary
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in order to optimize productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly adapt to various changes in the work environment
- Share and commit to DriverCheck’s dedication in striving to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Applicants should fax their resume to 519-632-9534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.