DriverCheck is a National Occupational Health Company that offers a variety of services to its clients aimed at improving the health and safety of their workers. We are actively developing new services in order to expand and diversify our company.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Brand Manager to join our marketing team. It is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to be an integral part of a team that will develop and execute marketing strategy for the Company across Canada.
This full-time position is located at our head office in Ayr, Ontario. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will generally work Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00 pm and will be required to travel occasionally.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and execution for all company initiatives
- Assist with design of digital and print documentation for sales, trade shows and communication
- Measure and track effectiveness of various client marketing initiatives
- Assist with standardizing systems that help with RFPs, analyzing system trends, monitoring sales activity
- Responsible for all aspects of the RFP process
- Create presentations and run webinars
- Assist sales team as required (ie. CRM, activity reports, industry research)
- Maintain and improve existing website and develop additional engagement with clients through social media
- University degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- Previous experience as a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager or role with similar responsibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Knowledge of general and online marketing techniques, trends and technologies
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising staff
- Superior organizational, writing and communication skills
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted should we like to schedule an interview.