At DriverCheck, we hire and train a dedicated and qualified roster of alcohol and drug technicians to ensure our clients get the best service possible. DriverCheck is currently looking for Casual Technicians to join our teams in the Calgary and Greater Edmonton area.
The primary focus of this position is to work independently on various office administrative tasks and technician duties as assigned. The successful candidate will work with the Clinic Supervisor and Manager. This position may require some work outside of regular business hours. Previous experience in drug and alcohol testing, audio and PFT is beneficial but not required. Certifications are extremely beneficial but not necessary. DriverCheck will provide all necessary training and certification.
- Conduct drug collections and testing, as well as alcohol testing in accordance with DriverCheck protocols and procedures
- Conduct Audio testing as required
- Conduct Pulmonary Function testing as required
- After-hours collections will be required on a rotating basis
- Answer phones, book appointments, greet customers
- Customer service and relations as appropriate
- Organize and maintain paperwork flow and process
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal communication skills necessary to ensuring clients are dealt with in a respectful and professional manner
- Conceptual thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to identify challenges and develop a critical path to solve problems
- Results oriented
- Conscientious, flexible and adaptable
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.