We are looking for Casual/Relief LPN’s to join DriverCheck’s Casual team at our occupational health clinics in Calgary and Edmonton.. The primary function of the Casual/Relief LPN is to perform comprehensive health assessments, audio testing, pulmonary function testing for our clients. You will work in conjunction with the Supervisor and Manager.
- Work as a member of the DriverCheck Casual LPN team
- Provide nursing assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of care
- Be committed to professional practice and personal development
- Work relatively independently, but will also work collaboratively with the client company
- Manage and remain calm within an unpredictable fast (or slow) paced environment as required.
- Assist with the development and implementation of baseline or periodic health surveillance program
- Document and report compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Code and/or OSHA
- Assist with the drug and alcohol testing program and maintain document control
- Collaborate with other health and safety professionals to establish and promote injury prevention, wellness programs and initiatives
- Customer service and relations as appropriate
- Must be licensed and a member in good standing with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA)
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to work effectively across multiple functional areas and various professional disciplines
- Have superior interpersonal, communication and public relations skills
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
Applicants should fax their resume to 519-632-9534 or email email@example.com.