DriverCheck is growing!
We currently require Dynamic, Smart and Results oriented individuals for our open Client Relations & Data Entry positions located in Ayr, Ontario.
We are a national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments based in Ayr, Ontario. Dedication to customer satisfaction, fast turnarounds and treating people with dignity and respect is of the utmost importance.
These positions are very important to overall success of the organization and require professionalism, accuracy, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and flexibility in working hours; rotating between day, evening, and weekend shifts.
Some of your key responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Process test results
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and emails
- Data entry
Your Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 1.5 – 2 years of data/field entry experience
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Detail oriented with accuracy
- French is an asset
We can offer you:
- Family focused culture
- Excellent Training Program
- Supportive continuous learning environment
- Competitive Wage (including shift premiums for varying hours as well as Language premium)
- Competitive Group Benefit plan
If you want to work in an environment that is positive, challenging, and safe; where your contributions are valued, please send your resume to:
Human Resources │ 1 Manley Street Ayr, ON N0B 1E0
firstname.lastname@example.org │ fax: 519-632-9534
DriverCheck is committed to creating an Accessible environment for our employees and potential employees; we will attempt to make appropriate accommodations throughout the entire recruitment process. Accommodations are made upon request.