Dedication to fast turnarounds and treating people with dignity and respect is of the utmost importance. This position requires professionalism and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Positions involve day, evening, weekend, and potentially midnight shifts. The successful candidate will join DriverCheck as a Data Entry Clerk for at least six months before moving into the Customer Relations and Data Entry Specialist position.
- Enter information from drug testing forms into the system;
- Process instant test results;
- Process lab-based test results;
- Preparing new specimen donor files for physician review;
- Connecting physicians and specimen donors via phone and taking detailed notes;
- Answering phones, responding to questions from clients, collection sites, and specimen donors;
- Connecting clients, collection sites and specimen donors to the appropriate department and/or staff.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma;
- 3 years of customer service and data/field entry experience;
- Strong verbal communication skills required to ensure clients, collection sites and specimen donors are dealt with in a professional and respectful manner;
- Detail oriented and thorough with a focus on accuracy in meeting quality assurance standards;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing and managing time effectively in order to optimize productivity and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient using Windows-based programs and the internet; and
- French is an asset.
Applicants should fax their resume to 519-632-9534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.