At DriverCheck, it’s not just about the numbers. It’s about the people. We believe in developing strong, lasting client relationships that are built on loyalty and accountability. If you share these values with us, we want to hear from you. DriverCheck is a family and physician owned and operated national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments. We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced salesperson to join our team in Western Canada (preferably based out of Calgary or Edmonton).
This position is primarily responsible for increasing sales of DriverCheck products and services, and for nurturing relationships with our current clientele. The successful candidate will also assist the sales team in achieving firm sales targets and in implementing strategies that aim to increase DriverCheck’s overall growth and business development.
We offer a competitive salary, commission, and benefits package. Travel will be required for this position.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to develop a rapport with clients and cultivate relationships based on trust in a confidential and professional environment;
- Strong track record in sales;
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales concepts;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications; and
- A valid driver’s licence.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in a business-related or occupational medical-related field or 5 years of experience in sales; and
- Knowledge of and/or experience in occupational health and safety or the medical field is an asset.
Develop and foster client relationships by:
- Initiating regular contact and face to face meetings with clients;
- Ensure client retention by responding to inquiries or concerns in a timely and effective manner;
- Developing and maintaining a knowledge of and an understanding of their corporate culture; and
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including collection sites in the DriverCheck network, industry associations, and partners.
Generate and track leads by:
- Researching and identifying prospects through cold calls, internet searches, and networking;
- Conducting sales calls, meetings, and providing presentations to prospective clients; and
- Prioritizing and tracking follow up calls to prospective clients.
Promote DriverCheck and its partners by:
- Gaining a comprehensive knowledge of DriverCheck’s products and services, as well as a thorough understanding of the geography, industry, and politics in your territory;
- Planning and attending trade shows periodically;
- Evaluating the success of trade shows and reporting results to the Sales Manager; and
- Offering input on marketing and advertising opportunities in your territory.
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume to: