At DriverCheck, we hire and train a dedicated and qualified roster of alcohol and drug technicians to ensure our clients get the best service possible. DriverCheck is currently looking for a technician to join our team. The drug and alcohol technician will be based out of DriverCheck’s Fort McMurray clinic but will be required to travel to an on-site facility.
This is a versatile, diverse position that provides the right individual with a chance to expand their knowledge and skill set in the field of workplace medical testing and assessments. DriverCheck will provide all required training and certification.
This position involves shift work – specifically six shifts on, six shifts off with both day and night shifts.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Willing to train
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Experience in the medical field is an asset
- Audiometric Testing
- Spirometry Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Urine Drug Collections and Testing
- Breathe Alcohol Testing
- Operation of mobile truck for onsite testing
- Administrative and clerical duties, including data entry
- Customer Service
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.