At DriverCheck, we hire a dedicated and qualified roster of Licensed Practical Nurses to ensure our clients get the best service possible. DriverCheck is currently looking for a Part-Time Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team. This position is based out of our Shell AeroCentre clinic located near the Edmonton International Airport but will be required to travel to an on-site facility.
The primary focus of this position is to work independently on various nursing and office administrative duties as assigned. The successful candidate will work with the Clinic Supervisor and Manager. This position may require some work outside of regular business hours.
- Pre-Employment Nurse Assessments
- Physical Demands Assessments
- Organize and maintain paperwork flow and process
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Audiometric Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Answer phones, book appointments, greet customers
- Customer service and relations as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal communication skills necessary to ensuring clients are dealt with in a respectful and professional manner
- Conceptual thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to identify challenges and develop a critical path to solve problems
- Results oriented
- Conscientious, flexible and adaptable
- Licensed LPN in the Province of Alberta
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume via e-mail to: email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.