DriverCheck is a national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments. DriverCheck is currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our team at our Edmonton West clinic.
The primary focus of this position is to work independently on various office administrative tasks as assigned. The successful candidate will work with the Clinic Supervisor and Manager. This position will require some work outside of regular business hours.
- Answer phones, book appointments, greet customers
- Customer service and relations as appropriate
- Organize and maintain paperwork flow and process
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal communication skills necessary to ensuring clients are dealt with in a respectful and professional manner
- Conceptual thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to identify challenges and develop a critical path to solve problems
- Results oriented
- Conscientious, flexible and adaptable
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume to:
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.