At DriverCheck, we hire and train a dedicated and qualified roster of alcohol and drug technicians to ensure our clients get the best service possible. DriverCheck is currently looking for an Office Administrator/ Technician to join our team at our Calgary clinic.
The primary focus of this position is to work independently on various office administrative tasks and technician duties as assigned. The successful candidate will work with the Clinic Supervisor and Manager. This position will require some work outside of regular business hours. No previous experience in drug and alcohol testing is required. DriverCheck will provide all necessary training and certification.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal communication skills necessary to ensuring clients are dealt with in a respectful and professional manner
- Conceptual thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to identify challenges and develop a critical path to solve problems
- Results oriented
- Conscientious, flexible and adaptable
- Conduct drug collections and testing, as well as alcohol testing in accordance with DriverCheck protocols and procedures
- After-hours collections will be required on a rotating basis
- Answer phones, book appointments, greet customers
- Customer service and relations as appropriate
- Organize and maintain paperwork flow and process
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants should send their cover letter and resume to:
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.