We currently require a Dynamic, Smart and Results oriented individual for our open Positive Results position located in Ayr, Ontario.
We are a national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments based in Ayr, Ontario. Dedication to customer satisfaction, fast turnarounds and treating people with dignity and respect is of the utmost importance.
This position plays an important role in the overall success of the organization and requires professionalism, accuracy, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and flexibility in working hours; rotating between day, evening, weekend and stat holiday shifts.
Some of your key responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate processing and reporting of all positive drug and alcohol results in addition to all CAS results;
- Work in conjunction with the Medical Review Officers on all positive results;
- Provide administrative support to the MROs when they are working in the office and remotely;
- Oversee the follow-up testing procedures and schedules;
- Prepare files for legal proceedings;
- Liaise with legal counsel and prepare documents for legal cases
Your Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- 1 or 2 year college diploma in medical field is an asset
- 2+ years of customer service, data/field entry experience
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Detail oriented with accuracy
- French is an asset
We can offer you:
- Family focused culture
- Excellent Training Program
- Supportive continuous learning environment
- Competitive Wage (including shift premiums for varying hours as well as Language premium)
- Competitive Group Benefit plan
If you want to work in an environment that is positive, challenging, and safe; where your contributions are valued, please send your resume to:
DriverCheck Human Resources │ 1 Manley Street Ayr, ON N0B 1E0 │ firstname.lastname@example.org │ Fax: 519-632-9534
DriverCheck is committed to creating an Accessible environment for our employees and potential employees; we will attempt to make appropriate accommodations throughout the entire recruitment process. Accommodations are made upon request.