We currently require a Dynamic, Smart and Results oriented Registered Nurse for our Occupational Health Department located in Ayr, Ontario.
We are a national provider of workplace medical testing and assessments based in Ayr, Ontario. Dedication to customer satisfaction, fast turnarounds and treating people with dignity and respect is of the utmost importance.
This position plays an important role in the overall success of the organization and requires professionalism, accuracy, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and flexibility in working hours; rotating between day, evening, weekend and stat holiday shifts.
Some of your key responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Organize and maintain paperwork flow and process
- Computer entry of various medical exams and occupational health services
- Assist clients with questions and concerns via phone and email
- Review results of a variety of occupational health tests and provide recommendations to client
- Liaison with other health professionals to request paperwork, medical file updates, and specific client cases
Your Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed RN in Ontario in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Occupational Health experience (Audiometric testing, spirometry, wellness programs, case management such as WSIB
- Excellent communication skills, Attention to detail
- Ability to OWN the position and be accountable
- Ability to identify challenges and develop a critical path to solve problems
- Results oriented, strive to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance
- Leadership experience with guiding and motivating team members, creating a culture of respect and teamwork
- Fluency in French is an asset
We can offer you:
- Family focused culture
- Excellent Training Program
- Supportive continuous learning environment
- Competitive Wage (including shift premiums for varying hours as well as Language premium)
- Competitive Group Benefit plan
If you want to work in an environment that is positive, challenging, and safe; where your contributions are valued, please send your resume to:
DriverCheck Human Resources │ 1 Manley Street Ayr, ON N0B 1E0 │ email@example.com │ Fax: 519-632-9534
DriverCheck is committed to creating an Accessible environment for our employees and potential employees; we will attempt to make appropriate accommodations throughout the entire recruitment process. Accommodations are made upon request.