Get the proof you need
If you suspect someone close to you is using, misusing or abusing alcohol or drugs, or, if you are legally required to provide evidence that you are not, you can request a private test.
We will arrange the test for you
If you decide to undergo a drug test collection or an alcohol test, we’ll arrange a convenient time and location for the test to take place. All of our collections are completed in private and all results are confidential. If your test was ordered by someone other than you, the result will only be released to another party if you consent in writing.
Selection of Testing Options
We offer industry-leading urine, oral fluid and hair drug testing, and breath and saliva alcohol testing programs. For information on the characteristics of each test type, visit the Tutorials section.
You can book through live agents by phone during regular business hours. We are also available 24/7 for after-hours and emergency testing. Or you can book online and we’ll call you back or e-mail an appointment time and location.
Only certified and experienced technicians perform our collections and testing. They are extensively trained on how to secure a site, maintain confidentiality, and prevent sample tampering.
All laboratories we use are certified in accordance with U.S. DOT regulations, the gold standard for North America.
- Quick results for breath alcohol tests and saliva alcohol screening
- 1 hour for express POCT drug tests performed at DriverCheck-owned clinics
- 1 hour from the time we receive the result for POCT tests performed at clinics that are not DriverCheck owned
- 18-24 hour turnaround for negative lab-based drug tests
- 48-72 hour turnaround for positive lab-based drug tests