Listen to your heart, and enter to win!
It’s considered by many in the medical world to be a professional badge of honour and you can wear this one with pride! DriverCheck is giving away a top-of-the-line stethoscope at this year’s Alberta Occupational Health Nurses Association Symposium! If you are attending this year’s exhibition and conference, you could win this 3M Littman Master Cardiology stethoscope! This mark of distinction is hand-crafted, polished stainless steel chest piece with anatomically correct headset is valued at $350. Benefits and specifications include:
- Anatomically designed headset
- Two-in-one tube design (dual lumen) eliminates noise from two tubes rubbing together
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Special-procedures adaptor included
- Color: Black
- Thick-walled 2-in-1 vinyl tubing to help eliminate tube rubbing noise
- Patented Littmann snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips
- Hand-polished cast stainless steel chest-piece and inner spring binaural
- Non-chill rim
- Anatomically correct headset
- Double leaf binaural spring
- Length: 27 inches
Visit the DriverCheck booth at Banff Park Lodge May 28th to 30th to fill out a ballot. The draw will be made at the end of the Symposium and we will contact you if you are the winner!
If you’re at the Symposium this year, make sure you don’t miss Shannon Jacobi’s talk, 3D Occupational Health Care: Successful Strategies for Successful Outcomes in a Complex World.